Safety and Training Films
TRAININGlink continues the history of excellence in maritime safety films that was established by predecessor Walport International Limited. As early as 1953, Walport was a presence in the marine industry when it began providing movies to seafarers on oil tankers. In 1990, Walport began to make a series of maritime safety films for today's multinational seafarer. Walport had identified a requirement for safety training videos that were competitively priced, easily understood by any nationality, and, equally important, that were interesting.
Today, TRAININGlink provides fleets around the world with an excellent range of maritime safety training videos to support the regular onboard training of the modern seafarer.
- Wide range of issues covered
- Extensive portfolio of films
- No subscription fees
- At least two new titles released every year
- Multi-language subtitles
- Flexible, tailored packages – choose only the titles you need
- Fleet discounts
- Films delivered direct to your ships
- Free replacement of worn or damaged disks
- Full after-sales support
Visit the Website
UK: +44 (0)1375 489 790